1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

19th C children's clothing I welcome your comments and input

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Shelley, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Shelley

Shelley Registered Guest

Hello Vintage Guild forum members. I acquired clothing from a family friend and I believe all or nearly all of them to be late 19th Century and turn of century. This is not my expertise -- I don't even know what I will do with the items. I have created the first of probably 3 LISTINGS with photos of the cotton Children's clothes. .

QUESTION FOR FORUM -- Do you have any specific knowledge related to dating the items? Information about organizations or individuals who might have an interest in these items? MANY THANKS for the interest!

p.s. The origin of the items - a Nellie Norwood Sparhawk lived in West Swanzey, NH. I have information on the family

WILL POST AGAIN - I need to create a web link as I'm unable to attach to this post. Thank you for your patience! Shelley

poppysvintageclothing likes this.
  2. Looking forward to seeing the clothes and any related labels under the Q&A section of the forums. I’m sure our experts will then be able to guide you.

If you are having trouble uploading images, try reducing their size. We prefer not to click on outside links.

Thanks