1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ALL Laundress cleaning products recalled 11/17/22

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by MagsRags, Nov 18, 2022.

1. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

I think these products are use by some of our members, and perhaps some of our guests as well.

They have all been recalled. A comment in the linked article says the issue is pseudomonas bacterial contamination.

2. thevintagebungalow

thevintagebungalow VFG Member

3. Wow, I was considering buying some products! I do not need this with my chronic health issues! Thank you

4. I've been using it, too. I got an email from them about this issue. It sounds as if you are in good health you will not be at great risk but if you have a compromised immune system or health issue, you may have to be concerned. I have a strong immune system for the most part so hope I am not at risk after using the products. Haven't noticed any skin issues yet.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  5. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

I have never used their products but it sounds pretty serious if the recall is covering all their products. Thanks for letting us know

6. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member