So I still had some of the beach print fabric from @pinkyagogo left after making the dress. So, with a lot of trying, I managed to cut the pieces for a top to be made from Butterick 9980, a 60s pattern which I've been wanting to use for some time! And thanks to the bank holiday weekend, I managed to get it finished today . The buttons down the back are unused 40s buttons. I made the straight bottom/shaped neckline version, but with the three-quarter length sleeves, which have dart-shaping. It's actually pretty easy to make! It doesn't look too great on the manni beause it's only semi-fitted (I love that relaxed 60s shape!) but it fits me just nicely and looks perfect with a black pencil skirt.