1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

. . .and still another request! Here is a partial label belonging to . . . ?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by 50sVintage, Feb 10, 2014.

1. 50sVintage

50sVintage Registered Guest

Hi All,

From the same trunk of stuff dating 50s to 90s is this cute dress with a big bow. All cotton - nothing expensive - but does anyone happen to know/recognize the label from the portion that remains?

Again, heartfelt thanks to all for your help!

Mia

Attached Files:

2. EndlessAlley

EndlessAlley Alumni

Cute dress, Mia. Sorry it doesn't ring a bell for me, but I'm curious to see if any one can tag it.

3. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

That actually does ring a bell for me! I have seen similar labels with black "handwritten" letters, any maybe a drawing of some figures?

This is going to drive me nuts!

4. There is a brand of women's clothing called iCe that has a black and white label with dots along the top.

jauntyrooster likes this.
  5. Looks a little '80's....made in USA, too! I have seen that label that you are thinking about..iCe and it does have those dots on the tag, I do believe!

6. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

Yes! iCe! Thank you for solving that mystery!

7. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

I though iCe too, when I looked at this last night, but when I searched out a tag on ebay, their tag is more short dashes than dots

8. 50sVintage

50sVintage Registered Guest

Maggie, maybe the dashes instead of dots merely indicate a slight change in the label design. I'm satisfied that it's iCe.
    Thank you once again, everyone!
    Mia