Any one familiar with this signature on this Porcelain Pansy cuff Bracelet?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by VintagePassion, Jul 5, 2018.

1. VintagePassion

VintagePassion Registered Guest

I have been searching the internet in hopes of finding who this name is on this bracelet. I can make out the Khi-- but the last two letters are????? Any help with information would be a great help. This really is a wonderful piece of jewelry. It looks as if would be uncomfortable on but it really isn't- It is smooth and you can squeeze it to make smaller or spread it apart for larger wrist. Has good weight - but not too heavy. Hand painted pansy flowers on each heart/teardrop shape. == another killer find at the thrift store :)

SAM_1565 (2).JPG SAM_1565 (2).JPG SAM_1555.JPG SAM_1558.JPG SAM_1566.JPG

themerchantsofvintage likes this.
  2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage Trade Member

3. lkranieri

lkranieri Trade Member

I think the signature looks like Khim.

4. VintagePassion

yes ! that is it --- Thank you very much ! :) i agree emotibow down wave

5. lkranieri

lkranieri Trade Member

6. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage Trade Member

No way was it snarky Lynne -- on the contrary -- I was taking a guess as well, since I saw at least three different names in that siggie and was testing them all in google (and got lucky). ;)

7. VintagePassion

I just got an email from the maker of this bracelet- "

"This pansy bracelet was from us. It was from when we just started making bracelet since 8 or 9 years ago. By then the silver line on the edge was bigger. After silver prices has gone up. Now it is smaller like half size but still real silver though.:"

themerchantsofvintage likes this.