1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any one familiar with this signature on this Porcelain Pansy cuff Bracelet?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by VintagePassion, Jul 5, 2018.

1. VintagePassion

VintagePassion Registered Guest

I have been searching the internet in hopes of finding who this name is on this bracelet. I can make out the Khi-- but the last two letters are????? Any help with information would be a great help. This really is a wonderful piece of jewelry. It looks as if would be uncomfortable on but it really isn't- It is smooth and you can squeeze it to make smaller or spread it apart for larger wrist. Has good weight - but not too heavy. Hand painted pansy flowers on each heart/teardrop shape. == another killer find at the thrift store :)

SAM_1565 (2).JPG SAM_1565 (2).JPG SAM_1555.JPG SAM_1558.JPG SAM_1566.JPG

themerchantsofvintage likes this.
  2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

3. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

I think the signature looks like Khim.

4. VintagePassion

yes ! that is it --- Thank you very much ! :) i agree emotibow down wave

5. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

6. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

No way was it snarky Lynne -- on the contrary -- I was taking a guess as well, since I saw at least three different names in that siggie and was testing them all in google (and got lucky). ;)

7. VintagePassion

I just got an email from the maker of this bracelet- "

"This pansy bracelet was from us. It was from when we just started making bracelet since 8 or 9 years ago. By then the silver line on the edge was bigger. After silver prices has gone up. Now it is smaller like half size but still real silver though.:"

themerchantsofvintage likes this.