1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aquascutum unusual label

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by SkyeIsaac, May 9, 2019.

1. SkyeIsaac

SkyeIsaac Registered Guest

Good evening I have managed to rescue this beautiful jacket from a house clearance but I have never seen this label before. It looks unusual and the buttons are quite unique too and I wondered if anyone would be able to help me with any information at all on it? I have searched google and found the image on the label looks like an advert from 1930s but I am not sure if this dates it or if it is a limited edition type piece. I include images below and I look forward to hearing from you. Very best wishes

Attached Files:

2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

While the image on the label looks 1930s style, the label itself looks modern to me... can you please show photos of the whole item front and back, and any other labels it may have? That will help in determing it's age.

3. SkyeIsaac

SkyeIsaac Registered Guest

Thank you for your reply. I have attached more photos. There are other labels which I have attached images of but no royal warrant label. The other labels seem more modern but I cannot find any information on the main label with the old image on it which is leading me to think it could be a special edition label celebrating the 30s perhaps.

Attached Files:

4. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Those care labels are fairly modern. No earlier than the 1980s I would say.

5. wyogems

wyogems VFG Member