1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beatles Dress

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Deborah8, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Deborah8

Deborah8 Registered Guest

I have had this Beatles dress for over 40 years. I know it was produced in Amsterdam and sold to fans, ushers may have worn them as uniforms.
    I am trying to figure out best how to put a value on it and best places to possible list it.
    Condition is very good. No rips or tears, minor yellowing Arne the neck area.

Appreciate any help you can give me. This hive minds are always the most amazing source of info!

Attached Files:

2. Riley

Riley Registered Guest

How beautiful!

Deborah8 likes this.
  3. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

WOW - that is great!

Deborah8 likes this.
  4. I saw your post on a facebook group page. A wonderful find. But, we don't give valuations.

Deborah8 likes this.
  5. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

6. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

Glad to see you here, Deborah! welcome!

i LOVE this, too! especially that PINK! maybe some other members will have some extra knowledge to share for you...

when it comes to value, it depends on condition condition condition...and that one that sold on ebay has some damages listed, sooo, if yours is in terrific condition (no stains, rips, tears, odors) you may hope to get more for yours.

sometimes ebay seems to be the place to list something unique like this as the prices can really soar if a couple of collectors hear of it.

best wishes to you with it! could you (private message) me if and when you do list it? thanks and good luck!

Deborah8 likes this.
  7. Deborah8

8. Deborah8

Thank you and I will- I have been contacted by a Museum though- we'll see where that goes

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  9. Deborah8

Thank you Donna!

The Vintage Vendeuse likes this.