1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best fabric shaver?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Moonchild, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Moonchild

Moonchild Registered Guest

I’m looking for the absolute best fabric shaver that is out there. Price does not matter, as long as it’s reasonable.

I often have to shave fabric, and the one I have atm from “steamery” is starting to becoming a bit dull. I’ve only had it for less than a year and it’s already dying on me. I’m not willing to buy a new one every 6 months, so I’m looking for a durable one where you can change the blades as necessary.

I really hope you guys have suggestions! The only ones I get up are cheap ones from ali express and such…

2. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

I got the Wonder Shaver for Christmas and it has great reviews but it is still in the box because I love my trusty battery powered Conair Fabric Shaver. I find it to be the best and I have tried a few!

3. fragglefrockvintage

fragglefrockvintage Registered Guest

Hi! I had previously the Conair one and bought the Popchose one in December, as it has a bigger lint catching chamber, comes with extra blades as well, it is ordless and rechargeable via USB...You can swivel the handle around as well.
    I found a closer cut with Popchose, I even used it over a looser embroidery. Bought mine on Amazon, I've included a picture, it shows in Canadian dollars.

Attached Files: