1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MeredithAncret

MeredithAncret Registered Guest

I found a Burberrys wool coat in a resale shop today and immediately bought it because it was in such good shape. Now that I have it at home I find I’m really curious about the approximate age of the coat. It won’t be a particular blow to me if I find out it was made last year, either way it’s still a great coat and will keep me warm and not looking like a bag lady when I go to Europe in a couple of months, but it would be really awesome to know if I stumbled across a really great vintage find.

The coat is two button, olive green, and it has green velvet buttons, collar/lapel, and pocket flaps.

The photos are all available on imgbb, but I can’t get them to insert in the post at all for some reason...ugh.

https://ibb.co/album/e8fE3v

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

3. MeredithAncret

MeredithAncret Registered Guest

Thank you, I did look at those tags and thought it looked similar to that era, but wasn’t really sure what I was looking at. I’m not much of a vintage afficianado, so I wanted to check. It was a great find, I got it for $6.50, if you can believe that!

themerchantsofvintage likes this.
  4. claireshaeffer

claireshaeffer VFG Member

Lucky you!

5. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President