Can anyone help me - what is this type of wool knit called?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion Q & A' started by Tamzzyn, Jan 3, 2019.

  1. Tamzzyn

    Tamzzyn Registered Guest

    It has tiny little white loops in it - I've seen it before and now I can't remember what its called or find its name anywhere!

    Thanks! fullsizeoutput_8a2.jpeg
  2. Rue_de_la_Paix

    Rue_de_la_Paix Trade Member

    It looks like a boucle' tweed with a herringbone stripe. Nice!
    GemGem and Tamzzyn like this.
  3. Tamzzyn

    Tamzzyn Registered Guest

    Yes!! Thank you so much :)

Share This Page