1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone identify the insignia on this fabric

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Jules4ty, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Jules4ty

Jules4ty Registered Guest

I acquired about 3 yards of what I believe to be a cotton/poly blend lightweight fabric. There was nothing printed on the selvedge edges.

It was purchased at a thrift type store amongst a room full of sewing items.

I am wondering if anyone can identify the initials/insignia which appears randomly throughout the print. It looks to me to be either VQ or V9.

It has been suggested this may be an Asian print, but there's no confirmation.

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you. received_10210977069366383.jpeg received_10210977068206354.jpeg received_10210977069246380.jpeg

2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

3. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

Yes signature VG style and so cute!

4. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

I immediately thought of Vested Gentress also. Really darling! And a great find to have a good amount of yardage.

5. Jules4ty

Thank you all so very much! I am completely designer illiterate and have tried searching the internet without even the slightest clue as to how or where to begin.

6. Jules4ty

I immediately found the info and even found the exact print. I am thrilled and so thankful for your help and guidance! Screenshot_20171231-221319.png

7. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I love Vested Gentress!

I've had this pattern before - I think it tells a story. One horse is smooching another horse, and the third horse is not happy about it.

The Vintage Merchant likes this.