1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can some one help date a label guess jeans

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by shyloco, May 2, 2018.

1. shyloco

shyloco Registered Guest

I have a pair of guess jeans, I believe woman's size 28 can someone tell me the age or where I can find info. thanks

Attached Files:

2. Hi shyloco and welcome to the forums.

Do you have photos of the whole garment and other labels please? More information would be helpful. Thank you.

3. shyloco

shyloco Registered Guest

View attachment 89413 g

4. shyloco

shyloco Registered Guest

Here's a cpl more let me know if you need more thanks

5. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi, a closeup of that white care label (I am guessing it is that) would help - and a full photo of the jeans, showing their actual shape, would help.

6. shyloco

shyloco Registered Guest

rps20180502_163353_365.jpg rps20180502_163715_514.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Thanks for the extra pics. I'm not an expert on this label and am the last person to know about jeans but they're modern. I can't really say more than that. Flared jeans were in fashion in the '90s but they may have come back since then.

Have you tried contacting the label? They might have an archive.

8. Midge

9. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

Trying to think the last time I was wearing them - I think it was around 2009/10. Earlier in the 2000s was wider legged A line 'skater' jeans.
    I was shopping for jeans today and noticed the flares are back in the shops again, although plain.

10. Midge

The remind me of what I wore jeans-wise - bought ca. 2002/2003. Tight to the knee, then fairly wide flare. Same kind of stone wash down the front. When skinny jeans came up, I admit I didn't look at flares anymore, and even sewed said flares down to skinny leg width.