1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

caval sunglasses or eyeglasses? big frames? where to find...

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by 24quad6s, Oct 18, 2017.

1. 24quad6s

24quad6s Registered Guest

Hi everyone i'm new here and have been trying to collect older glasses i have 6 pair so far 4 of which are cazal and decided i should stick to one brand for now. I was just wondering if anyone had advice on where to find these for cheaper then ebay prices i see a pair is cheap now like $20 or something but im sure they will go up anyone else even collect these things or am i on the wrong forum? lol thanks in advance

2. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I've seen them on etsy. Just search there by using the phrase [ cazal glasses ] or [ cazal sunglasses]. Then change the sort by price, lowest to highest. They are very collectible... we sell them fast as I get them.

3. 24quad6s

I hadnt thought about etsy, I'm going to try to limit myself to a pair a month so I don't go crazy...can i share a link to an ebay page or will i get in trouble for that? was just goin to see what people thought were a good deal on a pair

4. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I don't know if people can share eBay links... maybe one of the more advance admins pop up, they can say.

The best deal is the one you can afford, I always say!

5. Thanks for double-checking. Links to outside selling venues may not be posted as per our forum rules for a Registered Guest.

You are welcome to share photos of the vintage sunglasses you collect though under Show and Tell :)

6. 24quad6s

i thought i had read that about outside links, thank you for info and i will share some pics when i take some lol. good call on price range being what i can afford i think ill wait and go to maybe $100 hopefully that buys them because there sweet and if i win them i will upload a pic haha

7. Pleasure

Look forward to seeing your eyewear.