1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chanticleer Button

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by lindapoirier, Apr 16, 2013.

1. lindapoirier

lindapoirier Guest

III

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2020
  2. Great button Linda! Are you looking for a particular size or will any do?

3. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

Linda - I asked my button buddy to take a look at your request. Here is his response -

There are sets of picture buttons on ebay all the time though, so with a bit of looking, she ought to be able to find something she likes. If it's not a super unusual subject, they shouldn't be too expensive, either -- picture buttons are not the most sought after by collectors right now.

4. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Your jacket will look wonderful with that design button! Good luck with your search.

5. foofoogal

foofoogal Registered Guest

I have Saturn buttons on a card but newer ones. Somewhere.

6. foofoogal

Hilarious right. These are much newer than yours of course. I will have to see if I can find that story.

Attached Files:

7. foofoogal

There is a character named Alan A Dale that is from 1973 Disney movie of Robin Hood. He plays a mandolin.

8. DeCoDiVa

DeCoDiVa Registered Guest

Try the different spellings of, Chantecler or Chauntecleer, as well. Sometimes misspelled or unusual forms of spelling reveal more!

9. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Just what I thought of as well! Gee, I love that movie!

Karin

10. DeCoDiVa

DeCoDiVa Registered Guest

Hunt happiness :Champagne:

11. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

Super! Would love to see the finished project.

12. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member