1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check out my items in this photo shoot!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by borntoolatevintage, Sep 29, 2007.

1. borntoolatevintage

borntoolatevintage Registered Guest

I've been keeping mum about this for a month. I was asked to lend stock for a photo shoot last Saturday and now the pictures are up on the blog magazine.

My items are items 1 (poodle dress), 2 black sheath dress with lace overlay, 3 psychedelic jumpsuit and 4 leather jacket. It was a real experience to see the models made up, having their hair done and watching a pro photographer at work. The pictures are in slide show presentation and here's the link:

http://www.imtstyles.com/ifthesewalls.htm

2. BijouVintage

BijouVintage Alumni

WOW! WAy to go!!! What a nice photo shoot!:headbang:

3. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

fabulous set and images, you must be feeling very HIGH!!! good for you!!

4. Congrats, Vivienne - the photos are awesome!!!

5. borntoolatevintage

Thanks a bunch. Now somebody should buy them! LOL It was an interesting experience to say the least. :)

6. thevintagebungalow

thevintagebungalow Trade Member

7. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing Administrator Staff Member

8. Very cool!! Some of those models are pretty hilarious in their poses though (ie: the Praying Girl)!

9. borntoolatevintage

I know what you mean. Some of the shot poses were awkward at best and definitely not to show off the clothing.

However, that said, my webpage did net 60 hits from that photo shoot. Yesterday was the first day it was up so that definitely makes it worthwhile.

10. mcgrawandmcqueen

mcgrawandmcqueen Registered Guest

What a terrific secret you have kept from all of us! Congratulations!. I hope this attracts a lot of business for you!-Lorinda

11. borntoolatevintage

I only didn't tell because I don't like it when things fall through. That does happen a fair amount. :)

12. glamoursurf

glamoursurf Alumni

YAY! Congratulations! :headbang:

13. Hattysattic

Hattysattic Trade Member

Looks so great! Well done for keeping it a secret.. worth it though :D

14. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline Trade Member

Good for you! They look great and what wonderful publicity!:headbang:

15. inkedpalm

inkedpalm Registered Guest

Viviene,

Published!!! What a high honor. FAB shoot!! One of those models looks like a mannequin! Love it!

Nadine

16. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

that's GREAT, Viviene! love the first shot, especially!!! what fun! congrats!!