1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chloe Skirt Suit — Questions about sourcing

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by MaryMM, Jun 15, 2021.

1. MaryMM

MaryMM Registered Guest

Hi All —

a few years ago I came across this amazing Chloe skirt suit. I have no idea what era it’s from. My guess is early 00’s post- Stella McCartney but I could be super wrong. I’ve literally only seen one copy of it online and that was on eBay. The person was asking a lot so I regretfully did not purchase. A couple years later I found the jacket - no skirt - on Poshmark and snapped it up.
    I’m hoping to find the skirt but I don’t know where to look or even how to identify key word searches.
    Here’s a photo and also a copy of the tag which was attached to the jacket. It seems to say 2001 but the 2001 collections do not feature anything similar.

Attached Files:

2. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

I think that is a QR code on the label, which would indicate post 2002 when they became mainstream, in saying that though I wonder if the date is on the label to as 2001? I'd check the catwalks on vogue/you tube for Chloe AW 2000-2001 and 2001-2002

Midge likes this.
  3. MaryMM

MaryMM Registered Guest

Thanks! Yeah — it does not seem to go with those collections. Truly a mystery!

GemGem likes this.