1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coats for cubs - a way to give back!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by pinky-a-gogo, Dec 28, 2016.

1. pinky-a-gogo

pinky-a-gogo VFG Member VFG Past President

Being in the vintage clothing world I am often given fur pieces, or they are included in lots I purchase- (Gross) -Sometimes, if they were of value, I would sell them with all proceeds going to local animal rescue sites. In good conscience I can't do that any longer so now all fur that comes to me by the vintage gods will be placed into a box and at the end of the year will get shipped to one of the Coats for Cubs animal sanctuaries.

Getting ready to send my annual box of fur to "coats for cubs. When I first started sending them--there was only one location-- glad to see so many more! Please consider sending your fur coats, hats, scarves, damaged pieces or not--to help these in need animals!
    https://coatsforcubs.com/wildlife-rehabilitator-info

Thank you!!

2. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

3. peaceful vintage

peaceful vintage Administrator VFG Past President

You know I'm not sending my good condition pieces but I will send my damaged pieces.

4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

Rescued raccoon snuggling up in her cozy fur :wub: (image from Coats for Cubs website)

[​IMG]

5. pinky-a-gogo

pinky-a-gogo VFG Member VFG Past President

Thanks caryn -- I am sure they will appreciate anything you send!

Mary that little raccoon is so cute!!