1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. kevinjohnnyc

kevinjohnnyc Registered Guest

Hey All!

I found this Courreges dress at a thrift shop in the city! Unbelievable!!! Just curious how much people think it might be worth. It's absolutley spotlessly clean, especially for white cotton from circa '71...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kevinjohnnyc

PS I know it's the Hyperbole junior/bridge line. I had put that in my headline, but it got cut off for some reason. I think because I used quotation marks in my headline...

3. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Hi Kevin,

It's great that thrift stores still offer up such treasures! I'm not an appraiser, but it does look to be very early Hyperbole, and quite uncommon. I love the design of the fabric!

It's great having you here. We'd love this label for the resource, as it's a little different from the one we have already. Okay?

Lizzie

4. kevinjohnnyc

Sure thing Lizzie! If I think of any other unusual labels I may have I'll be sure to put them up...

I'm thrilled to have found a bunch of people that are as excited about vintage fashion and fashion history as I am. Many people that I know are getting a little jaded. And you guys are so nice to boot!

I think this is definitely a beach cover-up, but I could see one of the neighborhood girls working a "Hot time summer in the city" look with this. Gotta love those seagulls!

Kevin

5. Hey, Kevin! Sorry--clueless, but want to hear more on this!

Steph