1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crown Royal label

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Erin K, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Erin K

Erin K Registered Guest

Hi there! New to this site! I can’t figure out how to start a new forum so I’m asking people with a similar question! Sorry if I’m way off! Wondering if anyone knows anything about this label? It’s Crown Royal (like the liquor lol) and when I search, I only find things for Victoria Royal.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Hello Erin. I've copied your post to a new thread. If you want help dating your garment, please post a photo of the whole garment.

3. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

cmpollack and Midge like this.
  4. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Registered Guest

I just found a new rabbit hole, thanks to you ;) vintage Hong Kong

Erin K and denisebrain like this.
  5. Erin K

Erin K Registered Guest

Oh, I definitely go down vintage find rabbit holes! Here’s a picture of the dress if anyone has any info. I can find info about brands such as Victoria Royal, Royal Crown, Victoria Crown, but none specifically labels Crown Royal. Etsy, EBay, Poshmark which usually have at least of one thing that ever existed (lol) has not one garment with this exact label. Herss a full pic of the dress. : )

Attached Files:

6. Erin K

Erin K Registered Guest

Attached Files:

7. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

That's a great dress!

Looks 60s to me.

8. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member