1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Millstein Suit - On and running!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Another Time Antiques, Sep 12, 2004.

1. I am so tickled at the instant reception of this suit. I love it because of the awesome velvet treatment. And as a vintage clothing person.... I'm always excited when I get "Big Girl" clothes!!!

Here's shot 1 .... but do take a peek at the full ensemble!

[​IMG]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8131235513

Her Lord & Taylor Hat is listed in a separate auctionl
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8130696904

And do take a peek at the other vintage items on this week. Some fun fall stuff... and accessories too! ;) There's also:
    Boys Lederhosen
    Bulky knit sweater jacket with hunting theme
    50s tweed jacket
    a great cherry red glass Czech. buckle
    and another suit with stunning beadwork waist...

Have a fun and safe week!

2. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Barbara, that is FABULOUS!!! What a suit! The hat looks great with it too -
    perfect!

Sue

3. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

GREAT suit... I love the turban you put with it too. It's very GLoria Swanson-esqe, although she was itty bitty size wise.

4. elsewhere

elsewhere Guest

wow-- that's incredible!

Looks like it's got a great bidder already, too :)

I suppose I should pull out my Dan Millstein fitted coat w/ fur collar & actually LIST it this year!

Kristine

5. The excitement mounts!!!

Kristine......yes ..... pull your suit and list it! Here's an inside secret - I've had this suit for well over a year and NOBODY has ever noticed it much!!! Once again, I think the timing is just right for this kind of look!

Elsewhere.... you know something special about one of the bidders?????

I listed the hat separately... but it didn't sell. So I think I'm going to throw a bonus in on the suit today......... ;) It will be a surprise treat to those that are actually bidding on it!!

Just a fun thing to do - and fun just might be a good thing at this time!!;)

Incidentally, this suit has drawn the most hits I've had in a long time! Yippee!!!!!

6. Importo dell'offerta errato

Anybody speak Italian? What does this mean?? Someone retracted a bid...... Just curious.

7. bigchief

bigchief Alumni VFG Past President

Barbara -

I'm guessing it means they made an "offer in error".

What a fabulous suit, and the presentation is wonderful ~

:)

Carolyn