1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating a traditional Asian style jacket

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by LousyLoversVintage, Aug 3, 2022.

1. LousyLoversVintage

LousyLoversVintage Registered Guest

Now i usually dont take these if i see them , but i loved the purple and this floral motif. It seems very 70s maybe 6os to me

Just wondering what everyone else thought, no tags except a small white tag with red L
    Thanks Paige

Attached Files:

Metro Retro Vintage likes this.
  2. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

What's the lining look like? I think this is 80s

LousyLoversVintage likes this.
  3. LousyLoversVintage

Attached Files:

4. LousyLoversVintage

These are incredibly hard to date in my opinion, i did a reserve image search, i found no other jackets even close to the floral type of design. And they have been around for along time and still are being made. So im stumped. The color palette looks 70s 80s to me , but there is literally no way for me to get a real answet here.

The tag it does have is found on jackets dated from the 60s up until more recent.

Ahhh so i give up i guess

5. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

thanks for the additional photos. I still believe that this is 80s, possibly 90s as well. The embroidery seems of that time, the color palette as well.

LousyLoversVintage likes this.