1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating "Eyeful by the Flaums" peignoir

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by acceber, Dec 9, 2017.

1. acceber

acceber VFG Member

I didn't see the label in the label resource. Any idea how old? I'm so hoping it's the 40s tho I don't know about that nylon. I love the little masks. There's one on the shoulder and one on the bottom. It was hard to get these pics, even with a bare lightbulb near it.

IMG_5963.JPG IMG_5965.JPG IMG_5966.JPG IMG_5967.JPG IMG_5968.JPG IMG_5969.JPG IMG_5970.JPG IMG_5971.JPG IMG_5972.JPG IMG_5973.JPG IMG_5974.JPG IMG_5976.JPG

themerchantsofvintage likes this.
  2. acceber

acceber VFG Member

3. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Very pretty! IMHO, the sleeves in the other item you found on Etsy look the same as yours, just that they were weirdly taken up. I'm not seeing 40s. 50s or maybe even 60s with those bell-shaped sleeves. Let's see what the others have to say.

acceber likes this.
  4. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

I am not seeing 40s either. I am seeing more the early 60s with this one.
    Love that appliqued pink mask.

acceber likes this.
  5. acceber

acceber VFG Member

Thank you. I figured it was probably not from the 40s but one can always hope. lol I love those masks too! Such a unique thing to find!

6. acceber

acceber VFG Member

I agree about the sleeves too, on that etsy sale. They look odd, like they were pinned up.