1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DISCOVERY SALE at AUGUSTA AUCTION CO.'s VT STUDIO 7/13 & 7/14

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by Karen Augusta, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Karen Augusta

Karen Augusta Trade Member

Our large storage rooms are overflowing w/ inventory & we need to make room for new museum/estate consignments. So, we are hosting our first ever auction at our studio in Vermont this July 13 & 14. On each of the 2 sale days we will hold our legendary "DISCOVERY AUCTIONS". A Discovery Auction is a time capsule to the pre-internet, old fashioned 20th century & earlier auction days! No Phone, No Absentee, No Internet bids accepted; No Catalog with photos of Lots...You must physically attend to bid!! Come join us under the tent in our field (next to the auction studio) for 2 fun days of shop till you drop vintage clothing & textiles. For Description of our Discovery Sale, Directions, Lodging, etc. go to www.augusta-auction.com Any questions, contact me at [email protected] or call Bob 802-376-7166.

2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

4. bluevelvetvintage

bluevelvetvintage VFG Member

Oh my. Wish I could go.