1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you recognise this label?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Nora Taoutaou, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Nora Taoutaou

Nora Taoutaou Registered Guest

Dear everybody,

I am desperately looking for a brand label which is on this dress. I have actually purchased this dress, it was never sent and no news whatsoever from the seller. My frustration grows bigger everyday and my partner found this website which seems like a gold mine of info on brands & labels.

So we have figured out that the T2 on that price tag stands for Think Twice which is a vintage resell shop based in Belgium (and I have contacted all 10 outlets already with pictures)

The Brand Label is actually right under that, seems to be either zigzags or letters in a quirky font but there seems to be a brand name under it as I can sort of make out a letter under the last zigzag.

We have already tried Google image, TinFoil reverse lookup and Google lens and no matches for the same model.

The seller indicated it was from the 80's with no further info.

I would be most grateful if anybody could bring me any sort of information that could lead to finding this brand or even this dress model.

Looking forward to your responses

Thank you all! <3

Nora

Attached Files:

GemGem likes this.
  2. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Nora, what was the website you purchased this from? Do you have the original listing? It looks to me like late 80s to early 90s in style—I actually kind of love those pockets.

GemGem and poppysvintageclothing like this.
  3. Nora Taoutaou

Nora Taoutaou Registered Guest

Hey everybody!!! Just a quick update that I found it, thank you if you tried looking! You can close this thread now.

4. QuelleSurpriseVtg

QuelleSurpriseVtg VFG Member

That's a vintage clothing store in Belgium. I went to the one in Aalst. They have some amazing pieces!

5. Great name for a vintage shop and they must be doing well if they have so many shops!

6. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

We don't close threads because the information may benefit someone in the future. @Nora Taoutaou it is great you found what you needed!