1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does any one have any information on the company 'Findlay Fashion, Original by Greg'

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Veronica Sage, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Veronica Sage

Veronica Sage Registered Guest

Hello, I was wondering if there is any information available on a vintage coat I recently bought, it also came with a matching skirt. I checked the Vintage Fashion Guilds data base and searched the web but I came up empty. The label says, "A Findlay Fashion Original by 'Greg' -1963- " There are a few coats from this brand up on eBay and around the web, but no information about the company.

I have become increasingly curious about the coats origins. But the more I search the less information I find about the company "A Findlay Fashion Original by 'Greg'". So I figured I would take it to the experts!

Thank you so much, any help is greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Amy Baker

Amy Baker Registered Guest

4 years later.... I found a coat too with the same label! Did you ever get info on yours? Mine has 1964 on it. I took a pic of the label only to look it up. I’ll post pics of the coat if you want.

Attached Files: