1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anybody know about this jacket?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Walzer, May 30, 2014.

1. Walzer

Walzer Registered Guest

Hello everyone, I'm a newby called Walter. I'm italian but I recently settled in London.

As I came here I lost my jacket, which I love very much.
    It was a sort of lightweight double-face jacket grey and white.

I wanted to know if anybody knows how to call this specific model and, luckily, even tell me which brand it could be so I can search for a similar one.

I'll try to upload some images of that.
    Thanks to anybody who can answer!

WaltzGiacca.jpg .

WaltzGiacca2.jpg

2. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

Hi Walter,
    More and more of these shell or tracksuit jackets are appearing on the second hand market now as they come back into fashion. I suspect they are mostly made of nylon, polyester or other synthetic materials. The band at the bottom is knitted or elasticated ribbing. So using these search terms may help you. Also, if you would like to post your measurements - a VFG member may just have one :)

3. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Hi Walter,

It is very much in the style of the 1980s jackets by "Members Only" which were quite popular here in the USA in certain circles. Welcome to the forums!

4. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

I think if you search using the keywords above "members only jacket" as Barbara mentioned or "vintage nylon racer jacket" or "vintage nylon windbreaker" you might come up with similar styles.

Good luck in your quest.

5. Walzer

Walzer Registered Guest

Thank you all VERY much! I will start search for it immediately