1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anybody know what brand this scarf is?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Eugenia Rudenberg, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Eugenia Rudenberg

Eugenia Rudenberg Registered Guest

I think it's a silk scarf and looks vintage. Does anybody recognize this scarf?

Attached Files:

2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forums. Does your scarf have any labels at all, or is there a signature or logo printed anywhere? If so, please post photos of these.

3. Eugenia Rudenberg

Hello and thank you. Unfortunately the scarf does not have any labels or a signature.

4. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

It's a tough one, I am certain I have seen this symbol before, I think I may have even researched it to find out the maker. Unfortunately I do not remember and have had a couple of short bursts of researching it online turning up nothing i'm afraid. I'm sure if you keep searching you will find it, it just may take a while.

5. Eugenia Rudenberg

Thank you GemGem for your reply. I'm happy to hear that there is hope at least :) I will keep looking. Best regards!