1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay talking out of both sides of their mouth!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by TheVintagePeddler, Mar 31, 2008.

1. I just noticed this on each of my sold auction pages:

Why send an invoice? An invoice makes completing the sale quick and easy. It contains all the information your buyer will need to pay you immediately.

Why contact the buyer? You should contact the buyer to let them know the total price for the item and how to send payment.

Why leave feedback? Your feedback lets other eBay users know what your experience has been with this buyer.

Sell a similar item. You can sell a similar item without having to create another listing from scratch.

Shipping your item? Use the shipping calculator to calculate shipping rates or to view shipping information for your item.

What's a Second Chance Offer? You can send a Second Chance Offer to a non-winning bidder if you have more than one of this item.

2. Apparently they don't want us to let other ebay users know what our experience has been with this buyer.

3. Okay, now you're just trying to cloud the issue with logic~

Logic has no place in Ebay-land:powwows:

4. Elsewhere

Elsewhere VFG Member

Hahahahaha! Yes, they want you to let other eBay users know what your experience with that buyer has been -- UNLESS IT WAS NEGATIVE! They only want to know that your experience was positive, otherwise...:lalala:

5. Catbooks1940s

Catbooks1940s VFG Member

:censored2: ebay.

6. hatfeathers

hatfeathers VFG Member

Ahhh ebay, the multi-million dollar company that has decided to make company policy out of what everyone's mama told them when they were 6. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".

Other words of wisdom being considered for company policy:
    "Old tires will hold down my trailer in a tornado"
    "Third cousin' don't count"
    "That mayonaise will hold for another hour in the sun"

:P