1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enid Collins Bag - Jeweled Crewel - help?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Leisa, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

Here are a couple of pics of the bag. It isn't in great shape, but it may still appeal to someone...

[​IMG]

As you can see, it's missing a few jewels & the leather isn't in very good shape.

There is also a gold-colored Collins logo on the inside pocket, but I couldn't get a clear shot of it. I think I've had too much coffee. LOL

I was thinking iof just listing it as is at a low opening bid & taking it from there.

WWYD? & Thanks in advance!

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

I think someone would appreciate it! This one has such pretty colors, great for Spring... Go for it!

3. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

Thanks, Mary Jane, for the vote of confidence.

As always, I will note everything that's wrong with it & hope for the best!

4. joules

joules VFG Member

5. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

yep, i agree totally, the bright colors and the flower combo typically sell well

if you can get a good shot of the title and the enid collins logo, that always helps. also, the title should be in your kw

good luck!!

6. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

I would go for it, where are you going ot list it.. a collin sof texas bag so a slightly later one....and some people keep them for the jewels...pity to arent over here, the postage would be crippling...let me know where you have it up and l'll go see..

7. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

Thanks everyone. :wub:

I need to get better pics of the logos. I'm having difficulty figuring out the settings on my new-ish camera, but when I do (hopefully tomorrow), I'll get it listed on eBay.

I'll keep ya posted.

8. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

Here are the logo pics:

I was thinking I'd wait til VBO, but I'm gonna go ahead & list it now.