1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Estate sale find - oops, one more

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by acceber, Jun 5, 2021.

1. acceber

acceber VFG Member

I forgot to include this purse. The entire thing, even the handle, is covered in little tiny beads. It’s rather heavy. Unfortunately the silk inside is pretty deteriorated but you can get a clear idea of what it was once like and the little pocket.

750A1C6F-37E3-461E-BCFE-3EDA5E03D730.jpeg 0D6BA375-7428-4623-8CAD-FE283F11892C.jpeg F151E631-FC0F-4FB4-912E-8FA062CE6FA0.jpeg C356C82C-3D98-45B8-ABCF-54A957951B57.jpeg
    BE5F12C2-67D3-4E89-9D01-5E405EF37D40.jpeg

2. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

The beaded outer looks remarkably good. Beautiful!

acceber likes this.
  3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

4. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

5. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

Collectors for these will simply frame and display... as you can see why - it's BEAUTIFUL!!

acceber likes this.
  6. wyomingvintage

wyomingvintage VFG Member

Wow what great estate sale finds! You have a great eye.

acceber likes this.
  7. acceber

acceber VFG Member

Thank you! I used to have a collection of little antique purses hung up like a wall collage. I might end up doing it again, I have such a hard time parting with these. Sometime soon I’ll post the rest of my personal collection.

8. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Beautiful! They are micro beads, one can only imagine the time and care put into making it!

9. Probably small cut steel beads. That's why it might be a bit heavy. And, it's very pretty.

The Vintage Merchant likes this.