1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flea Market Treasures!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by lindapoirier, Aug 1, 2017.

1. lindapoirier

lindapoirier Guest

III

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2020
  2. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

I was thinking about going to a flea market this Saturday. This thread has encouraged me. Perhaps I will have some pix to post next week. Thanks for sharing Linda.

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Finally went to a Flea market yesterday too....nothing that exciting but I did get a fabulous Louis Feraud scarf a La Mucha in style, 2 pairs of gloves, another silk scarf and a fun Christian Dior tie. Will post a pic later!

4. poppysvintageclothing

Speaking of mannis at the flea market, I could not help but snap a shot of this one.
    She's on my instagram page as Mannequin Down! Remember to wear a good hat to keep out all that sun.
    I wore one of my vintage wide brimmed straws!

Manni  down.png

Robin of Frocksley likes this.
  5. poppysvintageclothing

some very quick pics of my finds...there was not much vintage clothing to be found at this flea market on the day I was there!

Dior Tie  Cabana Chair and Beach Umbrella.jpg

Dior Novelty Print Cabana Chairs and Beach Umbrella Print

SCARF.jpg

Italian Silk Scarf - Coach Man's Accessories

Feraud Scarf.jpg

My fave - Louis Feraud Scarf with a Mucha styled print

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  6. poppysvintageclothing

Thanks, Linda and so do you!!! I only wish the flea had more clothing. As I only usually go once a year, there probably is some more interesting stuff that shows up at some points - it's also very big and difficult to fully cover.

7. I love the mannequin. I can never resist getting another one, although I have quite the collection of different years and styles.