1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freudian Slips Vintage in the British press...

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by freudianslips, May 19, 2008.

1. freudianslips

freudianslips Alumni

I know - more shameless self promotion!! :) - but had to share as Freudian Slips Vintage has been lucky enough to get some great mentions in the Uk press this month, and I've only just got around to uploading the coverage to the website....

One of the articles was actually a great review of 'the best of online shopping' - with lots of (mainly Uk based) sites featured - just shows that vintage shopping is hot news with the mainstream press right now, which is good news for everyone!

Click on any image to go to the website press page and view the details! (just shown the covers here, so as not to bore everyone!)

Stella magazine, (glossy supplement to the Telegraph national newspaper)

[​IMG]

Look magazine (uk weekly magazine covers fashion, shopping, celeb news etc)

[​IMG]

The London Paper, free london newspaper

[​IMG]

Londonlite paper, free london evening paper

[​IMG]

2. Cool! The Stella mag has a pic of the 40's dress that I bought from you for myself - it's gorgeous. Unfortunately the other dress (a pink floral one) didn't fit me right but I still love it..

3. freudianslips

freudianslips Alumni

Lovely to see you here 'ladieswholunch'!

Stella mag asked for that image months ago, so it was a nice surprise to see it finally featured.... you obviously have fabulous taste!

Sorry to hear the pink one wasn't the right fit, but glad you still love it!:)

4. Thanks Holly! I absolutely adore both dresses.. x

5. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

Good for you, Holly. Obviously, you are doing something right (of course, we know vintage is right). Loved the phrase..."refreshingly approachable prices.":drinkingtoast: