1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. greatglenvintage

greatglenvintage Registered Guest

I'm looking for an ID and date on this shawl. Is that what you would call it? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. peaceful vintage

peaceful vintage Administrator VFG Past President

I can't tell what this one is. So sorry. What's at the base where the seam is that I see? Can you please show me a photo of the lining side of this one too?

3. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Both of these (one on your other post) look like fur collars for a coat. Possibly detachable fur collars. As Caryn said, it would be helpful to see the reverse on these.

peaceful vintage likes this.
  4. peaceful vintage

Oh yeah, sorry. I didn't see that part. Yes, definitely collars.

5. greatglenvintage

greatglenvintage Registered Guest

I could only get this one photo to upload. It closes with two hook and eyes. The rest of the photos are "too large for the server." If anyone has any advice on making my photos/files smaller, that would be great.

Attached Files:

6. peaceful vintage

Ok, This one was preciously sewn on a coat. The lining is gone from that so it's very hard to date. If I had to guess I'd guess 50s, 60s. Can you see or feel any skin under there?

Re: Your photos. If your files are too big it means when you upload your images the box that holds them so to speak is too large. Try using a smaller setting when you take pictures to post online.
    If your files are too large after you've imported them to your computer you need to resize the image.