1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gent's 1950's trousers/pants for play on 27th Nov

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Hattysattic, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

gent\'s 1950\'s trousers/pants for play on 27th Nov

I have a young man who just bought my Lit Bros jacket ( http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8349868959 )to wear in a production, and he needs some period trousers to match. Don't think he's too fussy as long as they look the part, so brown or black would be ok:

"I would like some trousers that might match the jacket. I am quite small with a large waist but can adapt the trousers. I need about a 36-38 waist and 27-29 leg

If you could help I would be grateful as i need them for a production week commencing 27th"

post or u2u me and i shall let him know! thanks!! :)

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

The only pants I have that don't match suits is an XXL but i will double check for you

3. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

No trousers, but I must say golly, you take lovely photos Harriet!

4. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

thanks chris, no worries if not as i told him the only ones i have are too small (and all navy for some reason!). and thank you maggie - praise indeed coming from you! still working on lighting, but i think that's going to be an ongoing struggle!