1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geo. W. Bollman Vintage Hat

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Colleen, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Colleen

Colleen Registered Guest

Hello Everyone.

I have not been posting here for quite sometime. I received excellant information last time I visited.

New Question.

The Geo. W. Bollman Company. Is it still in business? Where can I find some information about them like when they started making hats and if they are still in production. I like to get background information as it makes the hats so much more interesting.

I picked up 2 Wool hats by them in excellant shape at a thrift. One still has the store tags. I have around 20 hats in my vintage collection now.
    I always seem to find them when I am not looking for them.

Sorry I do not have a image hosting site yet, just been learning some html to get up to speed.

2. This might help.

Bollman Hat Company

As far as your image hosting, why don't you sign up free with InkFrog for 2 weeks?

3. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Great information, Linda. I wish all companies would do a little historical background on their sites.

Colleen, I'd love to see the hats when you get photos on the web.

Lizzie

4. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

There is so much I have to learn about hats (and shoes
    and handbags!). I also wish that more companies would
    have historical info on their sites.

Colleen, like Linda I use Inkfrog - excellent customer
    services and a great site. Try out the free trial.

Sue