1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gold Lame Outfit

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Debbie, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Debbie

Debbie Registered Guest

My sister purchased this in the 80's somewhere in the Hamptons for around $700, I think (I'll edit this when I get the correct figure), on sale from over $3,000 (using my father's credit card :); let's just say that what followed goes down in family history as one of our more memorable incidents)...

It is a 3-piece outfit and in the first photo - that's me next to my sister - this is from the 80's! - Susan is wearing it without the vest. The second photo is her friend modeling the outfit last week and she is wearing all 3 pieces. Finally, the third photo is the only label on the outfit and I was trying to find out more information on the designer. I looked through the VFG label guide and tried googling all kinds of possibilities - First names - Tara, Lana, Lauren, Vana, Jana (although the J looks completely different than the J in John); middle name - John; Last name - Resl, Reso, Raso, Resco....

Does anyone recognize this name?

Thank you so much,

Debbie

Susan and Deb.jpg M_Gold_Lamee.JPG Lamee_Label.JPG