1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

got a few neat things on!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Another Time Antiques, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Have several fashion related auctions going right now - hope you'll take a peek (use link below)

a super jewelry lot

Lovely vintage 1950s silver lame embroidered evening bag and matching belt!

delicate and wonderful late 19th c lace jabot

anybody re-designing clothes from old table linens anymore?? Used to be a booming business! Have a linen TC on that would make a killer skirt or jacket!

listed my really neat Mardigras lemon yellow/rhinestone dress

Have you ever seen a Virginia Art (patented 1940) slip cover embroidered clutch bag???

Texas beaded belt

sweet pink silk boudoir cap from the teens-1920s.

and coming on tonight is an UNUSED c1920 lace top nightgown - DYN 0 MITE for a summer shift!

whew! that's a lotta listing for one week for me! Hope you take a look!

2. Your auctions are just beautiful. Tell you have been working hard. Thanks for sharing.

3. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

I love that boudoir cap!

4. Thanks for the comments! It takes a lot longer to photo/write and list a good textile/fashion piece than other kinds of things! So appreciate that folks take a look!! :) Gotta say, my fav from this group is that yellow dress!! I remember wearing dresses like that......oh I can't believe I said THAT!!! LOL

5. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

You have beautiful auctions and should be proud showing them off!!! I really like that yellow dress too!

6. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Barbara, I too remember wearing dresses like that
    yummy yellow one.

Some really neat stuff on your page....I have to start listing
    again so I have some 'play' money!

Sue

7. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Great stuff, Barbara, and I love the variety!

Lizzie