1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grandmother's vest

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Marlisa, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Marlisa

Marlisa Registered Guest

This vest was given to me after my grandmother passed. I use to wear it a lot but have our grown it. This is a very special piece to me, my grandma passed suddenly so this vest keeps her close to me still. With all that said it seems like a vintage piece and I am having trouble tracking down the maker or any information about the vest. It is 100% Cotten and made in the US and because of its “boho” style I’m thinking it’s from about 1960-70. Any information would be so appreciated! This was definitely an item from my grandmas past because I never saw her in it but it was in her closet. I think about the story she had for it often.

Attached Files:

2. Marlisa

Marlisa Registered Guest

This vest was given to me after my grandmother passed. I use to wear it a lot but have our grown it. This is a very special piece to me, my grandma passed suddenly so this vest keeps her close to me still. With all that said it seems like a vintage piece and I am having trouble tracking down the maker or any information about the vest. It is 100% Cotten and made in the US and because of its “boho” style I’m thinking it’s from about 1960-70. Any information would be so appreciated! This was definitely an item from my grandmas past because I never saw her in it but it was in her closet. I think about the story she had for it often.

Attached Files:

3. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

From the label, it's 1980s. Very cute!

4. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

oh, and my condolences to you... grandmothers are very special.