1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy 4th of July

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by nsweezie, Jul 4, 2004.

1. nsweezie

nsweezie Registered Guest

Hello everyone!
    Just wanted to wish my American friends a great Independance day. Hope the weather is nice where ever you are, and that you have a wonderful day.
    Louise

2. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Thanks Louise!

It's a beautiful sunny but a little bit cool day here in the mountains of North Carolina. I'm just living for this afternoon and my grilled hotdog and beer!

Lizzie

3. Thanks Louise. It's nice and sunny here today and not too hot. We are heading for our lake camp in a few hours and look forward to seeing the fireworks later today.

To all our military men and women around the world and here at home, I wish them a Happy 4th of July, and thank them for our continued freedom! May God Bless Them and Bring Them Home Soon!

4. latebloomers

latebloomers Registered Guest

Thanks Louise! I get to spend my holiday with one of my favorite VFG'ers! Yea for me!

5. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

Thank you so much! It's off to the county picnic and fireworks for us tonight. I just might have my small pocket copy of the Declaration of Independence in my purse...............

Hollis

6. Thanks, Louise--and Happy Fourth of July, Yanks!

91 degrees Fahrenheit with 60% humidity, here. I stepped outside, earlier, and my glasses were coated in steam before I made it all the way out the door. ...will be looking for a nice spot to watch fireworks, from inside the nice, air-conditioned car. :P

Steph