1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone got a matching skirt/trouser for this 80s/90s louis feraud top?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Postboxred, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Postboxred

Postboxred Registered Guest

i bought this fantastic top online as i love the bright print, only to find out it was originally part of a set! :)

does anyone have the skirt/trousers that matches this? or do you know what it looked like?

thankyou

Attached Files:

• lf1.JPG
      lf1.JPG
      File size:
      33.5 KB
      Views:
    • lf2.JPG
      lf2.JPG
      File size:
      34.5 KB
      Views:
    • lf3.JPG
      lf3.JPG
      File size:
      30.6 KB
      Views:
  2. zilchist

zilchist Registered Guest

Cute...is it late 80s or early 90s? I love this pattern too, and colorful buttons with which i also have a short one-piece. I love such a button like flower-shaped palette, actually it should be the 7 colored flower in Russian traditional Story, which make me recall my childhood when i was fascinated with such a story. You know, a little girl's wish can come true when she strips one petal of the flower, so there are seven wishes she could make. And i post my buttons as well.

Back to topic, i think you could choose a white 3/4 length pants, relatively loose but tight, maybe jean pants looks pretty too. You know, the upper is so tight while the lower should be looser to balance the visual effect IMO. Moreover, For me, i don't think the short pants or mini-skirt is fit for such a top owning to my balance principle. For your reference, whatever, you got a fabulous piece, congratulation:clapping: L1020291.JPG

3. Egihek

Egihek Registered Guest

I've seen something like this in my aunts house)
    I will check and tell you

4. Emily O

Emily O Registered Guest

Hey Postboxred,

That is a cool crop top. I would go with a pair of high waisted pants (either skinny's or wide legs) or maxi skirt in a solid color - black or white. You want the top to stand out. I just had a pair of amazing 1940s Japanese silk high waisted wide leg pants come in. This type of style wold be cool with the top. You could also go with a 1950s style full skirt and pumps. The piece is very versatile. I would just keep the colors of the bottom basic and solid to be safe.

Attached Files:

5. Postboxred

Postboxred Registered Guest

thanks, but just to be clear I would like to see the original matching piece that was sold with the top, not a replacement, im just curious as to what it would have been :)