1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help dating pretty blossom print dress

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by GemGem, Sep 13, 2018.

1. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Hi all,

Would really appreciating some dating help. I know a little more about the label but really unsure of the period. My best guess would be late 70's to early 80's but I could also be way off here.

There is a lot of hand finishing with the sewing and basic machine stitching. The top part is semi sheer and the fabric is a beautiful base fabric with embossed satiny leaves and a floral tree blossom print over it.

Zipper seems to be plastic teeth with nylon and the zipper pull is a painted metal, zipper has a 'D' on it. The zipper is to the front of the dress from the waist point downwards.

Any experts out there that can help? IMG_4241.jpg IMG_4237.jpg IMG_4240.jpg IMG_4242.jpg IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg
    IMG_4235.jpg IMG_4238.jpg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    themerchantsofvintage likes this.
  2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

I see 70s with this one. Very pretty summer dress, so demure.

GemGem likes this.
  4. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Thanks so much! Like much of the clothing I have with The White House label, It really conjours young Lady Di image for me.