1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help identifying Metallica Jersey

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by patsman.32, May 7, 2019.

1. patsman.32

patsman.32 Registered Guest

Hey everyone. This is my first time in the forum and I’m relatively new to the vintage clothing world. However, i found this piece yesterday and for the LIFE of me, i can’t figure out what it is. It says “for never ever enter sandman” on the front, and the back under the mesh appears to have writing, but it’s hard to read due to the mesh being in front. I can’t find AMYTHING about the label. There is only one label on the inside, and the front and back can be seen in the picture. It can’t be too old, as the tag is a little more slippery, and the shirt appears to have double stitching. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. carla rey

carla rey VFG Member

I think that is modern repro using a similar font. The mix of fabrics and label looks very recent. Bootleg rock T shirts are super popular right now and bands are suing left and right. I highly doubt this is Metallica.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    Attirelyvintage likes this.