1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Identity Burberrys jacket

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by La Jupette, May 30, 2022.

1. La Jupette

La Jupette Registered Guest

Hi,

I found this Burberrys London for almost nothing, i liked it so i took it but i didn't really spend time to see if it was a real one or not.. mistake... maybe !

I try to find out the same but with no result so i can't really compare. I've seen "tuto" to clarify certain points, but i still have some doubt.
    Nether could find the model or code.

What do you think about it ?

Attached Files:

2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forums. Please note that as per the forum rules, we cannot authenticate items here. Let's see if some of our members have more insigh on dating your jacket, and you can also check out the information in our Label Resource.

3. La Jupette

La Jupette Registered Guest

Hi, thanks for this information, i understand.

I found with your Guide that it might be a jacket from the 1980s, do you know at least how this model is named ? because i have seen lot of jacket / Coat from Burberrys, but it looks like it's the "only one" with this style.

4. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

I am unfortunately not an expert on Burberry, so I really can't say! From what I have seen, they have produced many, many different styles - over decades. I am not sure even that they all had names...