1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me to find informations of this label please

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Otraveis Brechó, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Otraveis Brechó

Otraveis Brechó Registered Guest

Hello everyone, i'm trying to find any information of this label, it's on a german vintage (not sure aswell) waistcoat i've bought a few days and the only info that i've got was about a pesticid haha, please help me to find it.
    At ebay's search just figure hch Baumann's vintage clothes, but didn't find any pic like this label.
    Thanks a lot!

Attached Files:

Distantdetails and denisebrain like this.
  2. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Is it a man's or woman's waistcoat? Could you please show us a photo of the item? That might help figure out the label.

3. Otraveis Brechó

Attached Files:

4. Otraveis Brechó

I believe it's a male waistcoat

denisebrain likes this.
  5. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

I'm not finding anything on this label. :no:

6. Otraveis Brechó

Thank you for trying anyway, i'll keep trying and if I found something i'll post here. ❤

7. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

I am in Switzerland, but I am also not familiar with this brand - haven't found anything about it either. Though I see that it is sized "L", and the American letter sizing S, M, L etc. is something that I think didn't really come up around here before the 80s or even the 90s.