1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Dress Dating (and a pair of shoes)

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Tamzzyn, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Tamzzyn

Tamzzyn Registered Guest

Picked up a few items from an estate sale last week. Could anyone help with dating some of the items please. I'm slowly learning and I'm very thankful for all the help that I have received on this forum. I will be making a donation in the next few days to help support the organization :)

Threads to follow!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  2. Hi Tamzzyn, it's best if you create a new thread for each item as it can get confusing but I'm happy to help you date these if you can organise them a little by listing each one with a number. Then we can offer suggestions and ask questions. If I try to respond as they are it will be harder. Thank you.

3. Tamzzyn

Tamzzyn Registered Guest

Thank you so much :)

I'll edit this thread and create new threads for each item/similar items. I didn't want to clog up the forum, but I can see how it would be a lot easier for people to respond if each item (or similar items) is/are posted separately.

4. Thanks Tamzzyn. I recommend a new thread for each item, as grouping might not group similar items together if you know what I mean. It will also be helpful if title each post with something relevant eg the first dress could be "help with dating Carrie Couture dress".

Tamzzyn likes this.