1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with this coat please

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Kay Jones, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Kay Jones

Kay Jones Registered Guest

coat tag 1.jpg
    Hello Everyone,
    My name is Kay! I am looking to identify a coat I found in Goodwill. I figured this was the right place of experts.
    I have attached some pictures, and thinking of listing on ebay or facebook? I also called a store in Beverly Hills and they asked for pictures, once I tol them the information I did have.

It has several tags and the fur on top is extremely soft- perhaps a mink? Reminded me of the fur my grandma used to have that was real. It 19 inches across and about 42 inches long. coat 1.jpg coat 19 across.jpg coat 5.jpg coat 2.jpg

Any thoughts on what I should sell it for?
    - coat tag 1.jpg coat 1.jpg coat 1.jpg coat 5.jpg
    coat 42 back.jpg coat back.jpg IGLWU tag.jpg coat 1.jpg
    *damage note- it is missing one button in the front and main tag of "Abraham and Straus' a bit frayed/loose, otherwise excellent! Very heavy!

Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. peaceful vintage

peaceful vintage Administrator VFG Past President

Hello, the fur type is indeed mink but I can't see the shape of the coat well enough to determine the age.