1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! YSL variation wool skirt 80's 90's

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Victoria.S, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Victoria.S

Victoria.S Registered Guest

Hello! I recently bought a YSL wool skirt but I can't find it anywhere. I checked the tag on the forum and it seems to be original. I found similar ones but none with this specific pattern. I searched on google and various second hand shops with no luck.
    Here are some photos. Hope you can help me! Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Hello and welcome,

I'm not clear exactly what you are asking - are you looking for this skirt, or you already have it and need information?

You've posted in the forum for if you are trying to buy something specific, but it sounds like you already bought it.

3. Victoria.S

Hello Ruth, thank you.

I have already bought the skirt, yes. However, I can't seem to find the same skirt anywhere online, I would like to have more information on the piece.

This is my first time posting in the forum so I apolgize in advance if this is not the correct place to ask this question.

4. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Not a problem. I will move your question to the q&a forum.

Hopefully someone can help, perhaps narrow down the date for instance

Victoria.S likes this.
  5. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

I think I see H92 on your label which could be Hiver (meaning winter) 1992. Either way, I would say 90s

Retro Ruth likes this.
  6. Victoria.S

That's great, I will look into that. Thank you!

7. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

8. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I think this is mid 90s...

Victoria.S likes this.
  9. Victoria.S

Unfortunately, the skirt was cut, the hem was sewn badly by hand, I assume it was originally knee length.

10. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member