1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hidden Gems Found in My Basement

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Gina Winne, May 6, 2021.

1. Gina Winne

Gina Winne Registered Guest

I am so glad I finally came across your website. I discovered my Grandmother's 9 vintage party dresses that she would wear to the country club here in town.

I am just thrilled to have discovered these in pristine condition! I found a Tee-Ca (can't find much about this designer), Anne Fogarty (stunning sequin dress), Mam'Selle, Shannon Rodgers, Rappi and Pavillon Designs as well as three dresses that did not have labels.

I have attached pictures of the cream lace Pavillon dress because it is so unique and I cannot find anything regarding this designer on the internet. I have also attached a picture of a black dress with a hot pink bow on the front. Again nothing on the interet looks like this dress so any information you might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated. I will send more pictures if needed. Thanks for looking and I hope to hear back from you!

Attached Files:

2. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

Congratulations on your finds.
    The Pavillon dress looks late 60s/ early 70s
    The company was a division of Harry Keiser Inc

Are there any labels or tags of any kind on the second one? What do the interior seams look like? Photos of the interior construction would help

3. Gina Winne

Thank you. Here are a couple of pictures of the inside of the black dress with pink bow. I am also attaching pictures of the other two dresses I could not find a label on. If you could provide your expertise one more time please (well actually two more times) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your information on the Pavillon! I will definitely look that up.

Attached Files:

4. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

They all look 1960s - the black with the pink bow probably earlier 60s, as well as the pink one. The other black one and the one with the lace overlay are probably a little later in the 60s. I think they're all fabulous!

GemGem likes this.
  5. Gina Winne

Thank you for checking them out. I thought I would share some pictures of all my beauties. The blue one is a Tee-ca, the peach one is a Mam’Selle, the sequined one is an Anne Fogarty, the red one is a Shannon Rodgers and tan one is a Rappi. Enjoy ladies and have a wonderful weekend!

Attached Files:

Distantdetails likes this.
  6. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for sharing, Gina - they are all great. The blue and the peach one are extra-fab! Your grandmother must have had a lot of parties to go to!