1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. lindapoirier

lindapoirier Guest

III

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2020
  2. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I don't make anything except for coffee! But I LOVE these - especially the Kobe charm bracelet! I have never heard of Kobe charms, but they are really cool. I bet they sound excellent clacking against each other.

3. I've never heard of Kobe charms either, but they're charming.

Good for you, Linda - and thank you for sharing.

I'm a costume designer by trade so quite skilled when it comes to sewing but these days I use those skills repairing and restoring, and sometimes altering. It's been years since I've made an entire garment from scratch. When I do, I tend to do my own design and make my own pattern, generally inspired by vintage style - my favourite eras to wear ar '30s-50s.

I once made a lino cut print - it was inspired by a saucy John Willie (NSFW if you're thinking of googling) design and proved so popular that I printed it on T-shirts and sold lots to shops around around Australia.

Incidentally, if you wanted your earrings to be more robust, you could laminate the card?

4. sarah-jane

sarah-jane VFG Member

Love that necklace and charm bracelet Linda. And I too hadn't heard of Kobe charms, so thanks for the information. They're charming.

Sarah