1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOT OFF THE PRESS - NEW TO THE SITE

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by artisannes, Apr 21, 2004.

1. artisannes

artisannes VFG Member VFG Past President

Hurry, hurry - great new feature - Vintage Inspirations - courtesy of our members Justine Carroll (whirly-girl vintage) & Carolyn Schrieber (bigchief173).

Our style spotting duo show you how vintage pieces can fit in with current trends while still giving you a look that’s unique.

Check it out under the features link on the VFG's home page...

2. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Oooo me and Carolyn sound like the Batman & Robin of the Vintage Fashion World. hehehe!!

Yes please check it out everyone ~ we'll be adding a small Summer installment soon and then it's on to the Fall extravaganza in Mid August - Early September!

3. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

I adore this new feature! It really does help put vintage into fashion perspective.

Lizzie

4. cotmyey

cotmyey VFG Member

EXCELLENT feature ladies!

This is going to help me alot. Now, to get my girl dressed, undressed, dresses!

Thx. Gayle

5. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

Yes, this is going to help me too - I am severely fashion-challenged (not to mention size-challenged) and need all the help I can get!

Deb

6. Weeee-hoooo! Go, Justine and Carolyn!

Steph

7. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

8. nsweezie

nsweezie Registered Guest

I really enjoyed the article, and I hope there will be more in the future!